Mexico Visa for Dutch

assorted-color clay pots arranged together

All visitors need an FMM to enter Mexico. Get your FMM now!

Satisfaction guaranteed. Skip the line at the airport!

If you have a Dutch passport or are from any other European Union state, you don’t need a Mexico visa to travel to Mexico as long as your stay will be less than 180 days. However, Dutch citizens must fill out an immigration form and apply for a Mexican tourist card (Forma Migratoria Multiple) to enter Mexico.

How to apply for a Mexican Tourist Card?

The process of applying for a Mexican tourist card is extremely easy. This procedure will take place online, and you will need to take the following steps:

Application Form

The first thing you will have to do is fill out the application form. However, you must ensure that you put the correct information in the form. Incorrect information will lead to cancelation, and you won’t be allowed to enter Mexico. This process is similar to the visa application procedure.

Original Passport

You need to ensure that you have a valid and original passport. The validity period of your passport should be 6 months or more. However, if your passport is about to expire, we strongly suggest renewing it before traveling to Mexico. You should upload a scanned copy of your passport’s front page.

Email ID

You will need to provide the visa provider with your email address. Unlike a visa, where you must visit an embassy, you don’t need to do that with a tourist card. Give your email ID, and the FMM will be sent to your mailbox.

Flight Ticket

You must submit a copy of your flight ticket and the flight number when applying for the tourist card.


The final step of the application process will be to make the payment. You can use different methods for making a payment, such as using a credit or debit card. You can also pay for the tourist card through your Paypal account.

Note: Please ensure all the documents are up to date; if not, get them renewed as soon as possible.

All visitors need an FMM to enter Mexico. Get your FMM now!

Satisfaction guaranteed. Skip the line at the airport!

Travel Guidance for Dutch Travelers?

Dutch citizens planning to go to Mexico should remember a few important things. The Mexican tourist card only permits travelers to visit Mexico for tourism purposes and nothing else. If you want to make business trips to Mexico, you will need a different entry permit.

One of the main entry requirements is to submit a copy of the airplane ticket while applying for the tourist card. You should also submit the flight number. While there are no travel restrictions for Dutch travelers in Mexico, you should leave the country when your tourist card expires.

The validity of a Mexican tourist card is 180 days (3 months), so you should leave the country within 180 days. There aren’t many travel documents you need to take with you, but you should take a copy of the tourist card, which is an important travel document.

While Mexico is safe, it has a high crime rate, and some places are unsafe. Our advice is to stay in the big cities and don’t travel at night. If you have more questions, you can contact the Mexican embassy.

This site is registered on as a development site.